1. The organizer reserves right to refuse to grant accreditation without giving reason.
2. Media accreditation forms from clubs, bands, sponsors, advertising and promotion agencies will be rejected.
3. Accreditations are free. Chosen journalists will be inform via mail about terms and conditions of receiving id.
4. The organizer will provide festival IDs.
5. Journalists with accreditation working on the festival are required to wear IDs.
6. Journalists are required to obey any commands of the organizer and festival security services.
7. Eeach media registration requires a consultation with organizer.
8. It is forbidden to take photos of the artists in the backstage area.
9. The organizer shall have the right to withdraw granted accreditation in case violation.
10. Journalists should report to the festival security services all conflict situations.
11. The organizer does not provide accomodation or car parks for accredited journalists.
12. The organizer of ISCM World Music Days 2014 ask accredited journalists to share every publications whitin 7 days of the end of the festival. They will be archived.